Posting your testimony is a fun way of letting your voice be heard. Here’s how you can do it:
Step 1) Film Your Testimony
- Write out a script of what you wish to say to Congress
- Where are you from?
- How does money in politics affect your life?
- What needs to be done?
- (Please keep your video under two minutes in length)
- Find a camera and film your video
- Cell phones, computer cameras, or camcorders are all sufficient
- Have fun! Maybe film it with friends, or your organizing group? Be creative!
Step 2) Upload your video to YouTube
- Create a YouTube account if you do not have one already
- Upload your video to Youtube – for more help, click here
- Seek help from friends or family members for technical troubleshooting
Step 3) Email your link to us
- Once your video is uploaded, copy the URL link of the video – the URL is the address of a website at the top your browser – and email it to us at
DISCLAIMER: By submitting your video testimony, you are knowingly and voluntarily relinquishing all copyrights in your video submission and are giving permission for it to be shared or used by others who, like you, are engaged in the fight to get unlimited corporate and special interest money out of elections and overturn Citizens United and related cases. Videos will be posted at our discretion and must be appropriate in content, so please refrain from the use of profanity and other offensive language or imagery.